Be it a used Ford truck, car, SUV or minivan, then here are seven questions worth asking yourself as you take a first look at your potential purchase…
- Are there any signs of rust, either on the body or underside?
- Any clearly-visible scratches, dents, dings, chips or hail damage?
- Does the paint match across every panel?
- Are all lights and signal indicators operational?
- Is there clear wear, or any sign of damage, on the tires?
- Do the doors, hood and hatchback open and closely cleanly?
- As a suspension check, is the vehicle standing level?
Of course, even if all the above seem okay, it’s wise to organize an extensive exterior, interior, engine and mechanical pre-purchase inspection. With almost three decades of experience, we believe that our TSC Ford Repair Specialist team is best-placed to carry out yours, before you commit to that expensive purchase. Arrange a check now by calling 303-781-2781…